On 29 January 2014 08:26, Manuel Mastrofini
<manuel.mastrof...@infoone.it> wrote:
> Thank you for your contribution.
>
> The failing line is:
>
> .shared.domain."C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_45\bin\java.exe"
>  -classpath
> "D:\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..\boot\plexus-classworlds-2.5.1.jar"
> "-Dclassworlds.conf=D:\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\..\bin\m2.conf"
> "-Dmaven.home=D:\apache-maven-3.1.1\bin\.."
> org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher -v
>
> It is immediately after .shared.domain.set
> CLASSWORLDS_LAUNCHER=org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher
>
> Manuel

Manuel, it is very difficult to help you trouble shoot because you are
not providing enough information.
Wayne has tried to coax this information out of you but you have not
answered all his questions, and when you do you will need to paste in
the results from the computer rather than paraphrasing as we need the
actual error messages/debug information to learn more.

Have a look at http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html in
general, and specifically the "Be precise and informative about your
problem" section.

Go through the emails again and make sure you have answered Wayne's
questions and provided enough details in the answers and we will
probably have more luck in helping you out.