On 6 May 2014 09:21, Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> for legal purpose ( btw, please dont drill me here), I would like to use
> one mirror as a gate way for all of of my project dependencies,and another
> mirror as a gate way for all of my plugins and their dependencies
>

> is it possible? Posting a settings.xml config here is very much appreciated

Having not done this, here is some more insane advice.

I'd use three.
One proxy to proxy the other two proxies.
All developers point to the master proxy.
You can then configure the master proxy to refer to the project
dependencies proxy and another for plugins dependencies proxy.

You might need a more sophisticated maven repository manager that you can
restrict what is allowed in the proxies (i.e. it just doesn't go and grab
stuff for you).

You're going to have to do a lot of fiddling to get this to work.
I'm not convinced it is going to give you what legal thinks it will...

If you could write up what you tried and whether it worked it would be
helpful for anyone else attempting the same thing...