On 24 January 2015 at 10:54, Jeff <predato...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The rest of the modules are specific to testing a certain functional
> areas.  I need to check out and build the whole multi-module project, but I
> only want to run a subset of tests from one specific submodule.

Why?

You should be doing all or nothing.

If they are unit tests they should run fast and therefore have
neglible impact on your build times.

If they are integration tests then they should be in their own module.
If you then exclude the integration test module from the parent it
will not run the integration tests and not impact developer build
times. You place the modules in a profile and have Jenkins enable it
to run the tests. If the developers also want to run them they can
enable to profile on the command line.