Hi Jason,

Absolutely, my apologies. I didn't mean to imply anything about Takari
specifically. Your efforts, as always, are fantastic and a real credit to
the OSS community. I was speaking more philosophically about the scope of
the list in general.

And actually, I think Manfred and I are not really disagreeing: my point
was more pragmatic that sometimes more targeted forums will provide better
assistance for individual issues. But I agree that a varied and robust
discussion on this list is good for the community. I personally  have
already learned about several great technologies because of it.

Best regards,
Curtis