Regardless of using Maven, I've always felt that for a multi-platform codebase,
a build isn't successful/publishable/shippable if it hasn't succeeded on all
required platforms (if the fix requires a change in the source code). So I've
always favored the gather-and-deploy approach.

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and
privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all
copies of this message.