This is the error:
Failed to execute goal on project scheduler.core: Could not resolve dependencies for project org.openiot:scheduler.core:war:0.0.1: The following artifacts could not be resolved: org.openiot:utils.commons:jar:0.0.1, org.openiot:lsm-light.client:jar:0.0.1: Failure to find org.openiot:utils.commons:jar:0.0.1 in http://maven.repository.redhat.com/techpreview/all was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of jboss-ga-repository has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help1]