How do I resolve this package error ?  I can't find it in the maven repository.

ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on
project foundation: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
ERROR]
/C:/Foundation/foundation/src/main/java/com/mycompany/app/web/taglib/struts/html/FormTagEl.java:[64,40]
 package org.apache.strutsel.taglib.utils does not exist
ERROR]
/C:/Foundation/foundation/src/main/java/com/mycompany/app/web/taglib/struts/bean/MessageTagEl.java:[72,40]
 package org.apache.strutsel.taglib.utils does not exist

Hector Magnanao Jr.
SCM Analyst

Fieldglass, Inc.
O: (331) 702-6142
M: (773) 474-3051
hector.magna...@sap.com
www.fieldglass.com

Fieldglass is now part of SAP

This email contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including
any attachments). If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender by email reply.