From: Wayne Fay [mailto:wayne...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 5:31 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: maven jar versus ant jar

Try "mvn clean" first to be sure you didn't accidentally put the
contents of that jar file in target/ and forget about it. Then build
again.

If it is still large and includes those files, there must be something
in your pom file that is causing it to occur. Very hard to debug your
build without seeing these details.

Wayne