What with the Codehaus "termination of Maven services" and other recent developments, what has happened to the handy list of predefined project properties and other properties that was once but no longer is available from http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide ? I need to look up one stinking property that I know I've used before and can't find any listings of these. I can't believe how difficult this information has become to find.

Can someone provide a link to such a list?