Hi,

On 5/26/16 1:30 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
Hi Maxim,

not a big issue many of the MojoHaus developers are also on this list ...

Yeah the page of the license-maven-plugin has not been updated for a
longer time (last time with the release of the license-maven-plugin)...

I completely missed there has been a release a few days ago..this should have been changed..

So you can use this:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/mojohaus-dev

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise