Hi Michael,

https://swimrepo.faa.gov/nexus/content/repositories/Repo-jboss-fuse-06-02-01-Releases
> was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted
> until the update interval of SwimRepo has elapsed or updates are
> forced -> [Help 1]

Firstly, you need to check the "Force updates of snapshots and releases"
option. Otherwise, Maven is telling you that this step failed _earlier_ and
so it's not going to even try and do it again this time, unless you force
it to.

Once you force it, you should see a different error message if indeed that
artifact is not present in that repository.

Do you by chance have a <mirror> block in your settings.xml? If so, then
perhaps your swimrepo.faa.gov mirror does not in fact contain that
org.apache.maven:maven-plugin-api:2.0.9 artifact as it is supposed to?

-Curtis

--
Curtis Rueden
LOCI software architect - http://loci.wisc.edu/software