Hi,

On 7/3/16 1:34 AM, Christian Schulte wrote:
Am 07/03/16 um 01:16 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
If we make the decision to make a particular feature the default we can
simple remove it from the feature toggle list...Or we can make to
produce it warnings etc.

And how is that different from just shipping that feature active by
default right from the start? The same will happen. Nobody will have
ever activated the feature before and then the build breaks as well when
that feature becomes the default.

You seemed to ignore the context of the previous sentence ....

After a time users have tested it we can make it default in other words...

And shipping it active by default would mean to break builds by default....
Kind regards