Executing
mvn verify deploy
will execute the build lifecycle twice. No need to do that. Just execute
mvn deploy
as the deploy phase comes after the verify phase.
Clean phase is of different lifecycle though. So in your case:
mvn clean deploy

However, there might be a bug nevertheless as your execution shouldn't
typically generate an exception.

/Anders (mobile)