I found  org.apache.maven.shared.artifact.resolve.ArtifactResolver   with
input of ProjectBuildingRequest

here is how I construct the request

            ProjectBuildingRequest req = new
DefaultProjectBuildingRequest();
            req.setLocalRepository(localRepository);
            req.setRemoteRepositories(remoteRepositories);
            req.setResolveVersionRanges(true);
            req.setRepositorySession(???);//fixme

I have access to both local and remote repos instances,

How do I obtain a repositorySession?

Thanks

-Dan