Hi,

No, this is not a current option of maven-site-plugin.

Pdf plugin does such equivalent one doc from every report.

but writing such a plugin for one unique html page is not an easy tasks: in
addition to the whole reporting integration work, you'll need to work on
inter-document links in this unique html file.

Regards,

Hervé