@Thomas Broyer
Thanks, we will try to run with these args and ignore those who does not
behave like expected...

In parallel, we are still looking for other alternatives if there is any.

@Charles Honton
Thanks for this information.
I am considering that.

Em qua, 15 de mar de 2017 às 11:15, Charles Honton <c...@honton.org>
escreveu:

You should consider that if the project’s tests were not written with
multi-threading in mind, they may fail.

https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/test-mojo.html#forkCount

https://maven.apache.org/surefire/maven-surefire-plugin/examples/fork-options-and-parallel-execution.html