From: Philip Whitehouse [mailto:phi...@whiuk.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 1:41 PM
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>; Magnanao, Hector
<hector.magna...@sap.com>; Maven users <maven-us...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: how to get the latest build for dependency

Unless you're actually releasing the builds, just use SNAPSHOT.

Otherwise use [minimumVersion, ) and it will resolve to the latest.
On 6 April 2017 19:36:57 BST,
hector.magna...@sap.com<mailto:hector.magna...@sap.com> wrote:
I have to 2 java projects a and b in maven.  The B project uses the A build as
a dependency.  How do I ensure the whenever the A project has a new build,  the
B project will always use that latest build in A.  A is being built with a
unique build number each time it gets built.  So is A has build # 10 as the
newest build,  the B project has to use build #10 of A.