On 2017-04-10 08:58 (+0200), Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de> wrote:

Thanks Hervé,
appending

-Dstyle.success=green

to my MAVEN_OPTS did the trick.

Is there any place where defaults for all styles (debug, info, warning, error,
success, warning, failure, strong, mojo and project) are reported? Thanks!

Yes if you do a mvn -X clean:

[DEBUG]   Imported: org.slf4j.helpers.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG]   Imported: org.slf4j.spi.* < plexus.core
[DEBUG] Populating class realm maven.api
[INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.
[DEBUG] Message scheme: color
[DEBUG] Message styles: debug info warning error success failure strong
mojo project
[DEBUG] Reading global settings from /usr/local/maven/conf/settings.xml
[DEBUG] Reading user settings from /Users/kama/.m2/settings.xml
[DEBUG] Reading global toolchains from /usr/local/maven/conf/toolchains.xml
[DEBUG] Reading user toolchains from /Users/kama/.m2/toolchains.xml

Sorry, I don't get it: where do I see, i.e., that style.info is blue by default?

The following line is colored by the appropriate colors which are used...you should not do a redirect into a pipe via less/more etc..

[DEBUG] Message styles: debug info warning error success failure strong

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise