Folks, just a quick not that I’ve updated Maven Shell for the latest release,
can be found with the latest SNAPSHOT:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/com/planet57/maven/shell/dist/mvnsh-assembly/1.2.0-SNAPSHOT/

Locally seems to be fully functional.  I’ve been updating GShell (which mvnsh
is based on) as well.

I’m considering augmenting the release versions of mvnsh to match the upstream
versions.

I’m also eventually gonna update the jline support as I think jline3 is much
much improved, thanks to gnodet, but I haven’t done that yet.

If there are folks that may still be using older versions of the shell, I’d
like to ask them to test the latest SNAPSHOTS and report back any issues.

Cheers,

—jason