I would like to ask related question here

Is it possible to get dependency version?
I'm creating one big jar for all dependencies using assembly plugin, but
org.bouncycastle:bcprov-jdk15on cannot be repacked
So I need to manually track it's version :(
Would be great if I can get bcprov version and automatically set it using
xslt transformation