Hi!

Maybe I was too unclear about the specific problem.

I've got a project that has org.slf4j:slf4j-api:1.7.12 as dependency as it uses
the Logger in the Java code. The
dependency is declared in POM but comes also as a transitive dependency.

When running 'dependency:analyze' it is marked as 'unused declared'. When I
remove the dependency from the POM, and run
'dependency:analyze' again it is marked as 'used undeclared'. Furthermore, in
the first case suddenly another dependency
[1] is marked as 'used undeclared' although it is never used directly.

Best regards
Kristof

[1] org.apache.activemq:activemq-all:5.11.1