Hello Gary,

Thank you for helping.
I double check that my password is correctly written and encoded in UTF-8 in
my settings.xml.

I also sniffed network traffic between my maven and nexus, and the
authorization string header contains a ? instead of é.
For what I can understand, it seems that maven doesn't respect xml encoding
or loose character encoding when setting up the authorization header, but I
can't imagine finding such a bug in 2017
What could I do more to go further in diagnose ?
Thank you.

Gary Gregory-2 wrote