On 2018-07-02T13:55:20 +0200
Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I haven't ever written a maven plugin. But, as I'm not satisfied with
> the doxia plugins available, I'd like to write my own. So, how would I
> have to write a doxia plugin?

Here's a plugin I wrote last year and still use to the present day:

  https://github.com/io7m/minisite/

It produces sites that look like this:

  https://www.io7m.com/software/junreachable/

The com.io7m.minisite.core module is independent of Maven, and the
com.io7m.minisite.maven_plugin module implements the actual plugin (by
taking data from the current Maven project and passing it to the core).

One thing you will need to do is unbind the existing Maven site plugin
from the lifecycle in any project that actually uses your plugin
(assuming that you bind your own site plugin to the "site" phase of the
build). Here's an example of how to do this:

  https://github.com/io7m/primogenitor/blob/develop/pom.xml#L908

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com