Hello Christian,

I’m just a maven user like yourself. I think you should stick with your company
name, i.e com.atilika. The ’org.apache.maven.plugins’ are reserved for plugins
comming from the apache-maven project itself. So if you put your code on github
and submit binaries to maven central or bintray you should use your company
domain as group.

Personally I would go with ’com.atilika.maven.plugins’, but that is just my
opinion. I can’t say it is more correct.

/Tommy

På 7 juli 2018 till 08:05:47, Christian Moen