nice work: dos it mean that you managed to have the rendering as expected?
Can you create a little demo and share?

On making the extension configurable and easy to use, it will be complex from a
Maven Site Plugin perspective: its relationship with Doxia (the core rendering
engine), Doxia Markdown Module (the markdown parser for Doxia), Doxia
Sitetools and Doxia Skins will bring some challenges

That's why we'll need ot go step by step: sharing a first result with a lot of
manual config first, then looking on improvement to replace manual config with
nice parameters

I would really love to add such extensions, I'll really need your help

Regards,

Hervé