Hi,

we're using m-antrun-p in a submodule of a multimodule build. Some of the tasks configured in the plugin use ${project.parent.basedir} to access a certain directory in the parent directory.

With m-antrun-p 1.3 this works, the commands are executed successfully. Now with version 3.0.0 this doesn't work (anymore); the property isn't resolved.

I also added the following into the submodule pom:

<properties>
    <my.parent.basedir>${project.parent.basedir}</my.parent.basedir>
</properties>

But obviously the property isn't resolved; I don't see the directory with "mvn help:effective-pom".

I could use ${project.basedir}/.. as an alternative, I know :), but what is the reason that the property can be used with m-antrun-p 1.3? Coincidence?

PS: I'm using Maven 3.8.3.

Regards

Thorsten