Hi, you need to import all modules via "Import... > Maven > Existing Maven
Projects". This is available either from File menu or from context menu
(right mouse click) on existing project or repository inside Git
Repositories view.

M2e will also automatically link imported projects together (you can
disable that in project's context menu "Maven > Disable Workspace
Resolution" if that is something you don't want)

Keep Eclipse files (.project, .settings/, ...) out of your repo (i.e. have
those paths in .gitignore).

Pavel
--
Pavel Horal