Hello!

I'm running into a problem when trying to produce an application
distribution.

This is the pom.xml file:

https://github.com/io7m/eigion/blob/develop/com.io7m.eigion.distribution.example/pom.xml

The module essentially represents two isolated applications that have
been combined into one Maven module for the purposes of producing a
distribution zip file. The first application is represented by the
com.io7m.eigion.launcher.main dependency, and the other is represented
by the com.io7m.eigion.gui dependency.

I have the following assembly descriptor:

https://github.com/io7m/eigion/blob/develop/com.io7m.eigion.distribution.example/src/main/assembly/distribution.xml

What I'm trying to do is:

  * Put com.io7m.eigion.gui and all dependencies of com.io7m.eigion.gui
    into "workbench/modules" in the assembly.
  * Put all dependencies of com.io7m.eigion.launcher.main into
    "launcher/modules" in the assembly.

This is _mostly_ working, except that it seems that at least one
transitive dependency of com.io7m.eigion.launcher.main is being left
out. Specifically, for example, it seems that com.io7m.junreachable.core
is being left out of "launcher/modules". I _think_ what's happening is
that because com.io7m.junreachable.core is also transitive dependency
of com.io7m.eigion.gui, it's being excluded.

Is there perhaps a more intelligent way to achieve what I'm trying to
achieve?

--
Mark Raynsford | https://www.io7m.com