Thanks. I might be missing something but I can't see it. Responses inline.

On Sat, Apr 15, 2023 at 12:00 PM Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com.invalid>
wrote:

> My guess
>
> - Maven profiles activated based on environment

The pom.xml has 2 profiles, both triggered by -P, not (that I know of) by
the environment. In any case, environments are (at least from the debug)
the same except for "java.awt.headless: true" in the debug from the office
Mac that I telnet into. That's the Mini with the extra JAR, but my MacBook
has it, too, and it's here with me.

Of the two declared profiles, one profile selects GWT devmode, while the
other packages the *war. In all the cases that I am describing, I'm
using the packaging profile. Each time the command is

$ mvn clean exec:exec -Dexec.executable="xslt" package -P package

(The exec:exec builds the webapp's online manual using DocBook. It's later
copied into the *war. Same DocBook version, same version of xsltproc.)

Running `mvn help:effective-settings` shows the same settings on each
machine except for hostnames. Is there another command I should try?

> - Download URL was unavailable

I don't think so. I've packaged this dozens of times over the past 3 days
with the same results each time. The Git and Nexus servers are inside the
office, but I've had no connection issues with them. I have a VPN to
everything there.

> or
> - Disk was full when downloading

Both Mac Minis have 1.12TB Fusion drives with over 50% free.