Nice catch!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2023 7:10 PM
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: Re: enforcing class path order using maven enforcer

CAUTION: This email originated from outside our organisation -
nick.stolw...@gmail.com Do not click on links, open attachments, or respond
unless you recognize the sender and can validate the content is safe.
I see there is one little mistake in that blogpost.

You should add the original dependency with <scope>provided</scope> to
prevent it from entering the classpath, or else you still end up with both
dependencies on your classpath.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

~~~ Try to leave this world a little better than you found it and, when
your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate you
have not wasted your time but have done your best ~~~

Lord Baden-Powell

issuers, see: http://publicresearch.barclays.com.