Hi all,

 I came across a strange bahavior today. It is really
simple to reproduce. Just use the followings:

 a. >maven genapp
 b. >maven javadoc clean

 Now you should have a build failed message along the
lines:
File...... C:\Documents and
Settings\andrei.szabo\.maven\cache\maven-clean-plugin-1.3\plugin.jelly
Element... ant:delete
Line...... 30
Column.... 43
Unable to delete file
D:\Code\DummyProject\target\javadoc\report.txt
Total time: 4 seconds
Finished at: Fri Apr 01 12:05:53 EEST 2005

 Of course that if I run "maven javadoc" and issue
"maven clean" afterwards, it works as it should work.

 Any thoughts on this? Am i missing something?
Shouldn't "maven javadoc clean" also work?

 Best regards,
 Andrei