Hi,

I have severe problems with the flat project layout as described at <http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-eclipse.html> at the end of the site. As it seems inheritance is not supporting the relative path and modules settings. Somewhere in here

<http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-project/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/inheritance/DefaultModelInheritanceAssembler.java?view=markup>

maven 2 definetely ignores the values of the parent <modules> definitions during building e.g. SCM-URLs. My question is, if there is any reason why this is done that way. It seems straightforward to change this class so that SCM-URLs and URLs in general would be inherited correctly e.g. use the value of the parent's <module>...</module> definition instead of just adding the child's artifactID to the end of the parent's URLs.

--
Christian