Hi All,

I using some antrun plugin, and i have this problem

lets say i have my local repository at C:\.M2 and my settings.xml has
entry like "<localRepository>/.M2/</localRepository>"

in my <tasks> i have some ant scripts steps, for one of them i want to add
all the jars localRepository as my class path, so  i add it like
           <tasks>
                <classpath>
                    <fileset dir="${localRepository}">
                            <include name="*.jar"/>
                     </fileset>
                </classpath>
           </tasks>

coz, i don't  want to hard code my localRepository value here, but its not
working for me , and i'm getting this error

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks
Embedded error: C:\Raghu\Shop\src\[local] -> file:\.M2 not found

why its trying to subsititute ${localReposiotry}  valu with file protocol
stuff.

Are is there anyother way to do it ? just by having classes in dependecies
section is not working so thats why i have to mention this classpath in
explicit

Any ideas? Please

Thanks,
Raghurajan G