I added a testcase : a sample report generated for maven-plugin-plugin
see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLUGIN-11 plugin-info.html attachement
 I'm interested in any suggestion to enhance the text (my english is not
always very good ;) )

I really think this will help a lot for Maven adoption by "normal" users :
please vote for the issue...

I'm looking forward to do the same addition to the "About xxx plugin" page