as requested, you installed maven-plugin-plugin : good

but I made a stupid mistake : what you needed was
maven-project-info-reports-plugin instead (it's another plugin, placed at the
same directory level as maven-plugin-plugin)

then you'll have to do the same commands with it : svn checkout, then mvn
install