It's also the approach I had in mind.  But, I can not be sure that all the
plug-in versions are defined in the pom(s).

A solution would be to have a parameter on the command line "--repeatable".
With such a flag asking for plugin version number resolved with information
coming from the pom(s) only.

Does it make sense?  Or did I miss something?

Gilles