Hello,

here is the POM of one of the EJB projects. The other one looks almost
the same.

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <parent>
                <groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>
                <artifactId>hhla.smd.provider</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </parent>
        <groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>
        <artifactId>hhla.smd.bwaclient</artifactId>
        <packaging>ejb</packaging>
        <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <name>hhla.smd.bwaclient</name>
        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
                        <artifactId>weblogic</artifactId>
                        <version>9.0</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>weblogic</groupId>
                        <artifactId>webserviceclient-ssl</artifactId>
                        <version>9.0</version>
                        <scope>provided</scope>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>junit</groupId>
                        <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
                        <version>3.8.1</version>
                        <scope>test</scope>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                                <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>
                                <executions>
                                        <execution>
                                                <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                                                <goals>
                                                        <goal>xdoclet</goal>
                                                </goals>
                                                <configuration>
                                                        <tasks>
                                                                <ejbdoclet
destdir="${basedir}/target/generated-sources/xdoclet"
addedTags="@xdoclet-generated at ${TODAY},@copyright The XDoclet
Team,@author XDoclet,@version ${version}"
excludedTags="@version,@author,@todo" verbose="true">
                                                                        <fileset
dir="${basedir}/src/main/java" includes="**/*SB.java" />

<entitycmp
destDir="${basedir}/target/generated-sources/xdoclet" />

<deploymentdescriptor
destDir="${basedir}/target/classes/META-INF" />

<weblogic
destDir="${basedir}/target/classes/META-INF" />

<homeinterface
/>

<localhomeinterface
/>

<localinterface
/>

<remoteinterface
/>
                                                                        <session
/>

<utilobject
cacheHomes="true" includeGUID="true" />

<valueobject
/>
                                                                </ejbdoclet>

                                                        </tasks>
                                                </configuration>
                                        </execution>
                                </executions>
                        </plugin>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <generateClient>true</generateClient>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>
</project>

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 16.01.2006 14:02 >>>
Hello,

I've got no answer for your question unfortunately. However I would
like to ask you for source of your ejb POM's (from ejb modules) - it
would help me much.

Thanks,
Pawel