I have inherited a maven.xml script that requires some namespaces that
maven can't find:

Tag library requested that is not present: 'c1cactus' in plugin: 'null'
Tag library requested that is not present: 'os' in plugin: 'null'
Tag library requested that is not present: 'ejbtool' in plugin: 'null'
Tag library requested that is not present: 'beautify' in plugin: 'null'
Tag library requested that is not present: 'weblogic' in plugin: 'null'
I have

Any idea where I can find these defined?

Thanks,
John Hines