Sorry about that.  Read the post at the end of the work day, and
posted too quickly!

Not sure where a dependency on yyy:xxx:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT would come
from.  Looks like an example dependency that should be removed.  If
it's not something you accidentally left in your pom, then it's in one
you depend on.  You can see the dependency tree to find out where it
came from by using the -X option:

mvn -X compile

-Stephen

Stephen Duncan Jr