Hi Stefan,

Try adding <type>ejb</type> in your dependency declarations.

HTH,
Henry

Stefan Rademacher wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem, when I try creating an EAR file, that includes two
EJB modules. Nobody else seems to have this issue, so there might be an
easy solution...

I have a project with packaging=ear and two projects with
packaging=ejb. When I package the ejb projects separately, there are no
errors. But when I want to package the ear-project (see pom below), I
get the error "Artifact[de.hhla.smd:hhla.smd.bwaclient:ejb] is not a
dependency of the project." But I added the two ejb projects as
dependencies of my ear project.

Could anybody tell me, what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Regards,
Stefan

POM of the EAR project:
------------------------------------
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
        <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
        <groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>
        <artifactId>hhla.smd.provider</artifactId>
        <name>hhla.smd.provider</name>
        <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <packaging>ear</packaging>
        <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>
                        <artifactId>hhla.smd.aisclient</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                </dependency>
                <dependency>
                        <groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>
                        <artifactId>hhla.smd.bwaclient</artifactId>
                        <version>1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT</version>
                </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                        <modules>
                                                <ejbModule>

<groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>

<artifactId>hhla.smd.bwaclient</artifactId>
                                                </ejbModule>
                                                <ejbModule>

<groupId>de.hhla.smd</groupId>

<artifactId>hhla.smd.aisclient</artifactId>
                                                </ejbModule>
                                        </modules>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>