Hi,

it seems that maven-site-plugin has some problem while converting unicode characters(especially, about site.xml). but I'm not sure it is a problem or not.

Although I could find same situation from the mailling list archive, I realized that it was not the solution for me.

I could gain correct generated-site html when writing documents which are encoded in UTF-8. However, in case of site.xml, only UTF-8 encoded characters converted not correctly. Then I tested about apt, fml, and xdoc document formats and they were correct. It seems to work correctly when I input code like "가" instead of general Unicode letters in site.xml.

but it is  very inconvenient to write document.

Do you have another solution?

Regards,
Justin