Hi,

I have a web application that I'm trying to build which has two dependencies
which have exactly the same groupId, artifactId and version, however one of
them has a classifier so I can distinguish between the two. When it comes to
packaging up the webapp, the war plugin complains that their are duplicate
jar files, renames the one which has the classifier set and excludes the
other one. The missing jar prevents my web app from being able to be
deployed.

Obviously I can get around this issue by using a unique artifactId, however
I think the war plugin should respect classifiers that have been specified
in the dependencies.

Thanks

Rob