Hi Tugdall,

I am also new to maven. :-). But if you are using eclipse, there is a
good eclipse plugin (still a bit rough at the edges) at
m2eclipse.codehaus.org. It reads your POM file, downloads the
libraries and puts them on your eclipse classpath. Its really useful
and removes the integration pain with an IDE.

Regards,
Tarun