Hi Tony,

On 7/14/06, Tony Hillerson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all,

I have a project that will use EJB3.0, and as far as I know only a few
containers support that. I'm using jBoss now.

My question is along the lines of the "Improving Web Development
Productivity" section of the Maven Book. I've tried the jetty6 plugin
and it's perfect for development; it lets me make changes to the working
copy of the source, test them locally, and check them in. I don't have
to deploy every time I make a change to the code, etc. The only problem
is that I don't think the EJB3.0 part will work with jetty. Am I wrong
there?

Is there any way to let me easily deploy and view my web file changes
with the cargo plugin somewhat like the jetty6 plugin? Can I start a
development server, make working copy changes and see them without
running maven and deploying every time I make a change?

Yes this is possible with the cargo m2 plugin (for containers
supporting expanded wars). Simply use the <location> element to point
to where your exploded war file is located (i.e. src/main/webapp).

Please use the cargo mailing list if you need more help.

Thanks
-Vincent