Hi Matilda,

I did a cargo snapshot deploy at around that time and the deploy failed
(some http connection failed in maven). I did a new deploy and it worked.
However it's possible that it cause some problem. I'm going to clean up the
repo and do a deploy again. I've found in the past that if there's a problem
during the deploy the repository can be left in an "unstable state".

Thanks
-Vincent

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com