Hi Alex,

  _____

From: Alex Turner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: samedi 29 juillet 2006 21:03
To: Maven Users List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cargo Plugin

To make it easier, I might break it down into scenarios.  In a kind of how
do I? format.  How do I deploy a war file to a container?  How do I deploy a
war file exploded to a conatiner?  How do I restart a container?

This is what we have for the m2 plugin: testCreateCustomDeployable. We don’t
have it in general though so I believe the problem is in generalizing this
to all the different APIs. That’s a good idea. I’ve created a jira issue for
this: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-399

The other thing is, I haven't found a way to update my deployment.  I want
to just copy files that have changes and ask the container to redeploy the
web app.  This is something ant can do quite easily, and I can't figure out
how to do with maven/cargo.

Yep, I agree. It is undocumented for now. I have created a jira issue for
it: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-398

Now all we need are contributors to help us and speed this up.

Thanks for the feedback
-Vincent

Thanks for all the great support,

Alex.

On 7/29/06, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Alex,

> [...]

What do you think would the single most important point to improve it?

[snip]

Thanks
-Vincent

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le
sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et
vos expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com