Or simply use cargo in your test as shown here:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/Functional+testing

You can then pass configuration parameters to your tests by using the
<systemProperties> element of the surefire plugin.

Then wrap this with a Test Suite to run as many configs as you want.

[snip]

-Vincent

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Thu Aug 31 13:27:00 GMT 2006