Hi Matt,

I thought you were already subscribed... Codehaus has moved to a new system
since the outage of a few months back. There's now a web interface for doing
everything. See http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email

> I seem to have successfully integrated Cargo with Canoo WebTest using
> Maven 2.  I'm doing this as part of AppFuse's move from Ant to Maven
> 2.  My antrun-plugin is configured as follows:
>
> <plugin>
>                 <artifactId>maven-antrun-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <phase>integration-test</phase>
>                         <configuration>
>                             <tasks>
>                                 <taskdef
> file="src/test/resources/webtestTaskdefs.properties"/>
>                                 <mkdir dir="target/webtest-data"/>
>                                 <!-- Delete old results file if it exists
> -->
>                                 <delete
> file="target/webtest-data/web-tests-result.xml"/>
>                                 <!-- This is so the default will be
> used if no test case is specified -->
>                                 <property name="testcase"
> value="run-all-tests"/>
>                                 <echo level="info">Testing with locale
> '${user.language}'</echo>
>                                 <ant
> antfile="src/test/data/web-tests.xml" inheritRefs="true"/>
>                             </tasks>
>                         </configuration>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>run</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>             </plugin>
>
> The echo from my pom.xml works fine:
>
>  [echo] Testing with locale 'en'
>
> But it doesn't seem like this property (${user.language}) is resolved
> in the web-tests.xml file that's called.
>
> [INFO] [talledLocalContainer] WARN - ValidatorResources.getForm(448) |
> Form 'null' not found for locale '${user.language}'
>
> Is it possible to read Cargo's properties in the Ant file that's
> called?  For example, it'd be nice if I could make my host, port and
> basepath values variables rather than hard-coded.
>
> <config host="localhost" port="8080" protocol="http"
>     basepath="appfuse-spring-war-2.0-SNAPSHOT"
> resultpath="target/webtest-data" saveresponse="true"
>     resultfile="web-tests-result.xml" summary="true">
>     <header name="Accept-Language" value="${user.language}"/>
> </config>
>
> I've attached my pom.xml in case someone has time to critique it.

Why don't you use Cargo's Maven2 plugin
(http://cargo.codehaus.org/Maven2+plugin)? :-)

Thanks
-Vincent

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed Thu Aug 31 20:27:00 GMT 2006