Ok, I've started implementing it. I have decided to add a new configuration
parameter to decide whether all source roots should be instrumented or not.
By default I've put this parameter to false so that all source roots are not
included by default (to keep the current behavior).

Thus, in your case you'll need to add the following:

<includesAllSourceRoots>true</includesAllSourceRoots>

Thanks
-Vincent