Hi Prashanth,

Please use the Cargo mailing list.

What you want is not implemented yet. You need to do undeploy first in your
case. Cargo is currently mimicking exactly what you get when you use the
Tomcat Managa Application.

However we need to do better, see http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-403
and http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CARGO-242.

Please continue the discussion on the Cargo mailing lists.

Thanks
-Vincent